I'm a Mormon

Monday, July 1, 2013

Join Me In Reading The Book of Mormon


My week has been good.  I had a lot of things that needed to get done.  We had a lot of conferences and meetings this week since our mission is splitting, but it was good. Our mission split on Saturday.  We will be meeting our new mission president tomorrow.

Our ward had a big barbecue and 10 nonmembers came which was so great!  I love my companion; he is amazing and is 10 times better at being a missionary than I am.  Unfortunately, I am a believer that some of the rules prevent me from doing missionary work, whereas he is a very strict guy and a great example to me.

Everyone has been saying, I’m "going 'soft' in a leadership way," I will take that as a compliment as I know it is true.  I would hope that I have become less prideful and more humble.

The two youth we have been teaching, for the last 3 months, were baptized this week and now the only other investigator we have is going to be getting baptized this Saturday!! We got to keep working hard and pursue the 10 nonmembers that attended the ward barbecue.

I have been focusing on studying the Book of Mormon, again.  I would like you all to join me and finish it, before I get home!

Be Someone’s Miracle,

Elder Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment