I'm a Mormon

Monday, September 9, 2013

Recognizing The Spirit In Our Lives



Hey guys this week was good!! 

Training is still hard and fall in Korea is so crazy.  There are so many activities happening that we need to attend that it has been hard to do missionary work. 


Although, this week has been a good one, it has been so hard, and boy, is patience hard or what? 


Lately I have been having a hard time recognizing the Spirit in my life, which has set me back a little bit but I was able to have some special experiences this week.  Twice this week the impression of "talk to that man" has come into my mind.  


It has been good to act on the spirit.  Both men didn’t have interest but they had a few questions about Mormons and it was great.  I feel like these were tests to see if the lord could trust me for this next experience.


The best experience I had this week was last night we went to a family’s house to just visit them.  We talked, shared a message, and then said a closing prayer.  As my companion said the prayer i had a feeling of 'don’t leave this house till everyone in this house who wants a blessing, gets one!'


Well, the prayer finished and we asked the daughter if she wanted a blessing and she said, "yes".  The father gave her one.  Then we asked the mom.  She said, "no, I’m fine I’m not sick" and i told her, "hey you don’t need one only if your sick" and then she said, "yes".  It was the first time in 7 years her husband has given her a blessing.  After that we asked the father if he wanted one and he said, "yes" so we gave him one.  


It was so great to listen to the Lord, to actually hear what the Lord wanted that man to know.  I felt the spirit so strong and I hope he did too!!!  


Another Good Week!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment