I'm a Mormon

Friday, March 29, 2013

New Opportunities For Growth

Gyesan Sister Missionaries    
Gyesan Ward Sisters


Goodies from Seocho Ward

Gyesan Ward Building

Peace and Blessings

Zone Conference - I love this mission

Good Times!
Hey Guys!

This week was good. We did a lot of work but still with not much success.   Investigators are doing bad.  Although, we made over 200 new contacts this week.

I have been transferred to an area called Young Dong Po, aka the biggest church building in Asia.  I will be  working with Elder Breckwoldt from Germany.  I have not met Elder Brechwoldt as of yet, I will meet him on Wednesday.  We have been called as Zone Leaders. I am excited for the new challenge and grateful the faith that our Father in Heaven has in me.  I am excited to have Seocho in our zone (my first area).  I am excited for the new opportunities for growth.  I understand that it is a huge ward and there is a Costco in the area!

I am sad to leave Gyesan and it will be hard to leave.  I had to say all my goodbye’s yesterday at church.  Although it was tough, I was blessed with great ward members who helped me get through it!  This is Heavenly Fathers plan and I look forward to forging new relationships and friendships in Young-Dong-Po. 

Be Someone’s Miracle.

Elder Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment