I'm a Mormon

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Passed!



ok so sorry there hasn’t been a big email lately, im gonna try my best this week.
i passed my final korean test. yay....it took me longer than i had hoped but i feel that the lord didn’t want me to finish it quickly and that i had more important trials to take care of.  i am on a korean study phase now where i am always looking to find new words and add it to my as what elder herman would call it 'my eternal book of knowledge' haha miss him. 
for pday we had a football tournament it was pretty fun. we had a draft and everything. elder coats put together a football sports illustrated i sent it to dad enjoy it.  i had the first pick and my team took second.  it was fun. sprained my ankle but i am good now haha. 
taught a 25-minute lesson yesterday in church alone. that was a blessing to see and feel a little confidence in the gift of the limited korean the Lord has given me.
There is someone in this ward that hasn’t got confirmed yet and he came to church yesterday.  i have been trying the past 6 weeks and he came.  hopefully he can get confirmed last week.  talked to him about commandments and compared a fight dad and i had about doing homework to commandments. i don’t know how i got to relate or even make sense but he understood and it helped him understand. thank you for the Spirit!
also someone that has had the first 2 lessons, that has come to church every week for months, and that watched conference went in for an interview with the bishop and told him he wants to be baptized next month. so that is exciting. our ward has been working on ward member referrals and it is so great to see this man who is a referral have that desire.  i think it will be great for the ward to see that it really can happen!!
that’s it for this week thanks for everything love you guys!

--
Elder Hunter


No comments:

Post a Comment